Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Get the look for Le$$

I have been lusting over infinity dresses since I first saw them in the wedding world. At first it was virtually impossible to find them in a plus size. Then, it was impossible to find plus-sized infinity dresses that were not crotch-revealing SHORT. Then, once the length issue was resolved, they remained ridiculously expensive. I refrained from buying one, because I could not justify spending $200 on a dress that would potentially result in a wardrobe malfunction of epic proportions. Let's just say that Mona and Lisa do not need to make any surprise appearances!

Well, fret no further, my frugal fatshionistas! I recently discovered that there are cheaper alternatives!  You, too, can now own your very own versatile, miracle Little Black Dress for le$$!

Instead of paying a steep $195 for Monif C's Marilyn Dress, you can save yourself $136 if you go with Ashley Stewart's 10 Way Dress. If $60 is still a bit much, Target recently revealed its Mossimo version for only $40. You could save $155! Not only is that an amazing price, but they carry it up a size 4x! 

Get the look for le$$



What are your thoughts on infinity dresses? I'd love to know!

2 comments :

  1. I love that I can finally go to target and try this style of dress on. I've been skeptical about it's security but love the idea of LBD that changes so dramatically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ro-tastic I know! It's the miracle Little Black Dress. I, too, have concerns about "Mona and Lisa" making unscheduled appearances. If you get to try it on in person, report back! :-)

    ReplyDelete