Thursday, March 14, 2013

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

...there was a blog, and I used to write in it.

The last time I stopped by was to warn you all about how crazy my life was about to get. Well, I wasn't lying. It got cuh-ray-zee, y'all, even crazier than I had imagined.

So much as happened in such little time, and it has been hard for me to keep up with all of the things that I used to do for fun. For starters, our home was completed and we moved in August. Immediately after that, I started my new job as a bilingual teacher and neglected said home (and husband). I came back up for air during the winter break, but went right back under for the brutal spring semester. Now we're in spring break and here I am writing about work on my blog that has nothing to do with work. Ugh. I'll get better at it, I promise.

It's been a tough year, y'all. It's been tough. But I'm back.

Will I be focusing solely on life as a frugal fatshionista? Perhaps not, because I am so much more than a fat woman who likes affordable clothes. I am so much more than just a teacher, too.

I hope you're up for the ride. <3

And that there is a GIANT photo of my face. Like a boss.

1 comment :

  1. Diana! I was so happy to see your update in my reader! I'm glad you will be writing again. I love the way you write! Glad to hear that all is well with your home and work! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete